State Bank of India or SBI as it is commonly called, is a household name in this country. Most Indians have a blind trust on the name. Therefore, when SBI entered the insurance segment, many people were happy. SBI General Insurance, expectedly, grew rapidly and has now become one of India’s largest private sector insurance providers. You get some of the best general insurance plans from this insurer. Take a look at the points mentioned below to know why you must choose SBI General for all your insurance needs.
Best SBI General Insurance plans
Like mentioned above, SBI General has some very good health insurance plans, car insurance plans, travel insurance plans and home insurance plans, among others. Their plans are loaded with features and are affordable as well. Some of the factors that make the SBI General insurance plans stand out are:
- Affordable: The general insurance plans from this insurance provider have been designed keeping the general economic state of India in mind. The company aims to insure even the low income class of the country. As a result, the plans are very affordable. If you want to save your money and yet own a comprehensive insurance policy, look at the available options from SBI General and you will find an ideal policy.
- Well-designed: The plans are very well-designed and cover a large area of concerns. As a result, with an SBI cover, you get an all-round protection. Whether it is a health plan, a car insurance plan or a travel plan, the insurance cover is always well-rounded and specific to the common needs of the people.
- Riders available: There are riders that you can add to your basic plans. SBI General has riders for their motor insurance plans, travel insurance plans as well as for their health insurance plans. The riders make it easier for you to customise the plan and make it more flexible.
- Digital presence: The insurer has an impressive online presence. So you can buy, renew, pay the premiums, etc on the mobile app itself. You do not have to go to an office of SBI General Insurance. The digital space has made it very convenient for you to own and manage a general insurance policy. Apart from the mobile app, the insurance provider’s official website has also been designed well and you can buy and renew your policies there as well.
- Excellent claim settlement ratio: An insurance company is ultimately known for its claim settlement ratio. And because SBI General one of the highest claim settlement ratios in the country, you can rest assured that you will have a smooth experience when making a claim. This makes the insurer much sought after.
- Good customer support: We all want an insurance provider who will help us when needed. Unfortunately, some insurers forget about you after they successfully sell the plan to you. But this is not the case with SBI General. The company has one of the best and most efficient customer support cells. You can call in with any query and your doubts will be cleared in helpful and polite manner.
- Easy claim settlement process: The claim settlement process of SBI General is uncomplicated. If you have all the documents with you and you submit the claim form on time, your claim will be processed at the earliest. This is another major benefit of doing business with SBI General. Some insurance providers have very complicated claim processes and even with all the documents in place, policyholders have a difficult time getting their claims accepted. But this is not the case with SBI General Insurance Company.
As you can see from the points mentioned above, SBI General Insurance is indeed one of the best insurance providers of the country. Explore their plans and do some research on the health insurance plans, the car insurance plans and the travel insurance plans that SBI General has on offer. The company recently went public and this has only intensified its growth. As a result, the insurer is launching new products regularly. You will surely find a good general insurance plan from SBI General. So what are you waiting for? Just log in and get yourself the best general insurance plans that you need today!